• Trustees are elected at a regular meeting of the Board of Trustees.
• Up to nine Trustees may serve on the Board.
• Trustees serve for a period of three years, with three retiring by rota each
• year, and may be eligible for re-election at the Annual General Meeting.
• The Board seeks to maintain a balance of skills, experience and interests
• among its Trustees.
Following Stephen Cobbald's retirement there is a vacancy for a Trustee.
Trustees serving from 3 November 2015, are:
James Forrest, Chairman, Farmer
Alan Hawes, Vice-chairman, Accountantant
John Field, County Councillor
Pam Forbes, NFU
Mike May, Scientist
Stephen Miles, Farmer
Dr Eric Ober, Scientist
John Wall, Farmer
Trustees retirement rota, at November AGM
Dr Eric Ober