• Trustees are elected at a regular meeting of the Board of Trustees.
• Up to nine Trustees may serve on the Board.
• Trustees serve for a period of three years, with three retiring by rota each
• year, and may be eligible for re-election at the Annual General Meeting.
• The Board seeks to maintain a balance of skills, experience and interests
• among its Trustees.
Following Stephen Cobbald's retirement there is a vacancy for a Trustee.
Trustees serving from 7 November 2017, are:
James Forrest, Chairman, Farmer
Alan Hawes, Vice-chairman, Accountantant
John Field, County Councillor
Pam Forbes, NFU
Mike May, Scientist
Stephen Miles, Farmer
Dr Eric Ober, Scientist
John Wall, Farmer
Chris Leney, Land Agent
Trustees retirement rota, at November AGM
Dr Eric Ober