• Trustees are elected at a regular meeting of the Board of Trustees.
• Up to nine Trustees may serve on the Board.
• Trustees serve for a period of three years, with three retiring by rota each
• year, and may be eligible for re-election at the Annual General Meeting.
• The Board seeks to maintain a balance of skills, experience and interests
• among its Trustees.
Trustees serving from 6 November 2018, are:
Robert Baker, Farmer
ohn Field, County Councillor
James Forrest, Chairman, Farmer
Alan Hawes, Vice-chairman, Accountantant
Chris Leney, Land Agent
Mike May, Scientist
Dr Eric Ober, Scientist
John Wall, Farmer
Trustees retirement rota, at November AGM
Dr Eric Ober